Black Beach RIB Boat Safari
Join us on a one hour Iceland speed boat tour by the black beach in Þorlákshöfn. This is a wonderful ride on a RIB boat (rigid inflatable boat) where we combine nature, ocean and adrenaline ride.
We sail along the volcanic black beach and the guide will inform you about the nature and history of specific stops we take along the route. And in between we take a speed ride that pumps up your adrenalin.
We will among others
- Sail by the beautiful Black Sand Beach to the east
- Sail along the Black Lava Rocky Coastline to the west
- Sail by the lighthouse Hafnarnesviti
- Get close to coastal wildlife
- Sail by the famous church Strandarkirkja
- See a lot of seabirds
- And maybe spot whales and seals
- One hour but you need to arrive 30 minutes before your ride in order to get the gear you need and go through security issues
- Five passengers per trip, in case we do not reach the minimum passenger requirements we might need to reschedule your trip
- Passengers need to be older than five years old
- We do not sail with people with back problems or pregnant ladies
- Maximum passengers per boat are 12 but we have two boats so if your group is larger we split you into two boats
- Every passenger get a float suit and life jackets
- Every day at 10 am, 12 pm, 2 pm, 5 pm and 20 pm
- We sail from the 1st of May until 1st of October
- Note if you want to book a trip in October please contact us and we will try to sail but it all depends on the weather and sea conditions in October.
- 9900 ISK per adults
- 5900 ISK per children younger than 12