Combo ATV & RIB 60/60
Want to have an Adventure in Iceland? How about combining an ATV and RIB boat tour.
Together this is a 2.5 hour tour that combines adrenaline, nature and guidance in South Iceland.
We sail with you along the volcanic black beach at the south coast in Iceland. The guide will inform you about the nature and history of specific stops we take along the route. And in between we take a speed ride that pumps up your adrenaline. You will also drive on an ATV along the black beach and experience the nature first hand. As well as driving inland.
A perfect tour for those who want to experience everything.
We will among others
- Sail by the lighthouse Hafnarnesviti
- Sail along the black beach and by the rocky Þyrstlingsnef
- Check out the bay Selvogur and the lighthouse Selvogsviti
- See an old shipwreck
- Visit Herdísarvík – where the Icelandic poet Einar Ben lived
- Sail by the famous church Strandarkirkja
- Drive along the black beach
- See a lot of seabirds
- And maybe spot whales and seals
- Two hours driving and sailing
- But in total the tour is 2.5 hours as you need to change your gear in between
- And arrive 30 minutes before your ride in order to get the gear you need and go through security issues
- Five passengers per trip, in case we do not reach the minimum passenger requirements we might need to reschedule your trip
- Drivers of ATV need to have a driving licence and the passenger need to be older than 6
- We do not sail with people with back problems or pregnant ladies
- Maximum passengers per boat are 12 and if your group is bigger we divide you into two boats
- Every passenger get a float suit and life jackets
- Every driver and passenger on ATV gets a helmet and warm suit
- Every day except on Sundays at 10 am and 1 pm
- This trip is available from the 1st of May to the 1st of October
- Note if you want to book a trip in October please contact us and we will try to sail but it all depends on the weather and sea conditions in October. And also if you want another time.
- 19800 ISK per passenger
- Children from 6 to 16 years of age 9900 ISK
- 23800 ISK per solo driver